Skip to main content

may, 2023

20may11:59 pmLove Overload Feat. Kon Faber (Live)


Event Details

Hey Lovers,
We are very pleased to finally bring Love Foundation to Copenhagen and what better way to do it, than with our partners in crime from Malmö, House Music With Love for Love Overload!
Join us as we host the talented duo Kon Faber from Berlin, who have been rocking the stage at Watergate, Katerblau, Fusion Festival, and beyond.
Love Foundation Global was established almost 10 years ago in Maastricht, as an open network of artists and activists working towards a universal idea of love, community spirit, and sustainability. We aim to connect people and spread love while raising funds for water development projects in South Africa with our partners Viva con Agua.
With hubs in major cities such as Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, and Tel Aviv, it’s time for Copenhagen to experience Love Overload.
This event is all about giving back, with 80% of the profits going towards building a sanitation bus for the homeless people of Cape Town as part of our water development project with Viva con Agua. The remaining 20% will be reinvested in future Love Foundation events. We never pay any individual and keep the costs low to raise more funds.
Have a look at for more info.
Kon Faber (Live) [DE]
Daniel San
Kiosk Floor:
Oli Neate
Only Ollie
Raj el Rey
Kasper Stub
We believe partygoers, performers and staff are all entitled to an environment free from harassment, discriminatory behaviours, and exclusion.
We expect everyone to respect and commit to this policy:
– No physical contact without consent.
– No racism, homophobia, transphobia, or sexism.
– No leering, you may look, but don’t stare.
– No phones or photos on the floor.
At Module we party with a common goal of creating a safer space for all. We welcome all genders, races, sexual orientations, all ages and sizes. We will not tolerate harassment of any form. Our staff are here for you, contact them at any time if you experience any kind of discomfort. Our mission is to create a clubbing experience wherein everyone feels safe, free, and included.
Stay hydrated and stay safe.
Age + 20
Door. 120kr


(Saturday) 11:59 pm



Vesterbrogade 2B


Leave a Reply